Saint Joseph Religious Education 105 Harrison St. New Milford NJ 07646 Phone (201)261-1144
Some helpful links on parenting.
- ParentFurther ParentFurther provides practical, everyday parenting tips and helpful advice, helps parents teach their kids positive values, find the support and knowledge they need to help their kids grow up successful, and focus on the things that matter most to their family.
- Parenting.org Parenting.org provides valuable resources, articles and tips offering parenting help in today’s world.
- CatholicMom.com celebrates all things faith, family, and fun with columnists and contributors, a book club, music, Sunday Gospel activities for children, and a weekly Catholic Moments Podcast
- Center for Parents Youth Understanding CPYU helps parents, youth workers, educators, and others understand teenagers and their culture so that they will be better equipped to help children and teens navigate the challenging world of adolescence.
- Common Sense Media Common Sense Media is dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing the trustworthy information, education, and independent voice they need to thrive in a world of media and technology.
- Tumblon Tumblon helps parents understand, nurture, and remember their children’s development by bringing together relevant and trustworthy content, secure blogging and photo sharing, and specific, interactive developmental information.
- Virtus The VIRTUS programs are a platform that provide the foundation, and also, the superstructure, of all the risk control (loss prevention/loss control) initiatives undertaken by National Catholic on behalf of its shareholders and the Church. It brings awareness to prevent the Sexual Abuse of Minors.
- Positive Parenting The Children’s Trust created One Tough Job to support parents by providing them with current, reliable, and practical information on a variety of parenting topics related to raising children from infancy through adolescence...Read More
Parenting Teens and Young Adults with Biblical Wisdom